Redstart Tunisia is the newborn of the Tunisian entrepreneurial ecosystem. The company is aiming to contribute to the strengthen the Tunisian SMEs and startups with high potential. In fact, it is the result of a partnership with Redstart France and Bridging Angels.
Redstart Tunisia is a stimulator that provides an acceleration program created to meet the needs of SMEs and Startups. We provide entrepreneurs with individual, tailor-made, variable support for their needs.
- Customized strategic and operational support
- personalized enhancement
- settled contract of objectives
- One-to-one working and coaching sessions with the entrepreneur and his team depending on their needs.
- Panels of mentors and national and international experts in all activity sectors.
- Commercial acceleration at the national and international level
- A reliable network of business angels and investors in Europe and around the world
- No fees needs to be played in advance
A customized acceleration program dedicated for SMEs and startups focused on fundraising, open innovation and business development.Read more
A well-equipped coworking space that consists of a working area with a meeting room and/or a training room available...Read more
Offers a huge range of trainings in different fields. Those trainings aim to enhance capacity building.Read more
We also organize particular meetings and conferences that promote exchange between …Read more
Douja GharbiCEO, RedStart Tunisie
As a serial entrepreneur, Douja was responsible of creating and managing several businesses in a huge range of industries.
Samar LouatiCEO, Bridging Angels
As a Professional, Samar has fulfilled 15 years of experience in the realization of complex projects in areas ...
Fathi TriguiCo-founder and Chief Financial Officer, RedStart
Fathi is part of the group Bastide Le Confort Médical and directs several projects that
revolve around the silver economy ...
Arnaud MournetasPresident & Co-founder, RedStart
Arnaud started very early in the accompaniment of freelance business creation. In 2016, he created Redstart France ...